Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Delayed Mugshot...


My business profile in the KC Star was pushed back to next Tuesday. This week it looks like a landscaper edged me out. I'll let you know when it is in the paper. I thought it was going to be in this week's business section of emerging business but it looks like they didn't run emerging business. I guess my mugshot will have to wait another week.

Kaylee is plugging away. This chemo is the painful stuff so she is fighting aching in her bones and jaw. I forgot that this was the painful treatments. Our last few months were the treatments that produced sickness, unfortunately we had to revisit the painful stuff again. I hope she feels better soon. Kaylee is almost to the maintenance phase of treatments. I think that is right around March 1st. The maintenance phase is where it slows down with treatments and we see if the cancer stays away for good. Say a prayer for us that my child doesn't have to endure anymore mental and physical pain. We want this to be in our rear view mirror.

Have a good day and lets hope no one will ever have to write about cancer, children, or chemotherapy ever again.

No comments: