Friday, December 7, 2007

Now its the cat...



We are home, finally! It took some time to get here but we are grateful and I thank you God. I prayed and prayed and it happened. We are so tired and worn out. It is very likely that we will lounge all weekend. Kay is ready to lay in her bed and re-charge those batteries.


When we got home our cat, Angel, was sick. I noticed the last two days that the cat wasn't moving much. She wouldn't eat her food or treats. I thought she was either sad that the girls were gone or she read my blog. Ha! Well it turns out that our new cat more then likely bit Angel. I spent an hour at the Vet office. She had a 105.4 temp. The odds of you catching a disease or coming down with something sad & sorrowful is a great possibility at our house.


Kaylee made the trip to the Vet with me. We then went to Best Buy and picked up Kaylee her new phone. While we were going in Kaylee begged me to let her take her mask off. I foolishly did. I'm so sick with myself. We spent nearly 10 full days in the hospital and I did something stupid like that. Her little voice begging made me give in. She has a fever now.


I have Tammie going nuts because we could likely end up back at the hospital. I'm sorry. We checked out of the hospital around 2:00 PM, and it was delightful. We are thankful for the staff, doctors, and hospital for giving Kaylee such good care. I am thankful that we live so close to the best hospital in town. I sometimes forget how lucky we are. As nice as everyone is, I do not want to see any of those people for at least two weeks. Break that fever Kaylee!

No comments: