Monday, December 24, 2007

John Rossi Ireland...



Do you have a mentor? Is there or has there ever been some one who took the time to groom you to do something in life? Maybe you had someone show you a way that you hadn't considered. Perhaps some one took you on as personal project or maybe it was for professional reasons. Whatever the case, it's that education that has helped you as a person.


I was blessed to have a strong person, a successful person take me in and show me how to run my life, my family, my business. This kind man was John Rossi Ireland. He is the owner of Rancho Leonero Hotel in Mexico. I started out as the limo driver and slowly worked my way up. John didn't have any sons so I became the son he never had.


John was gone, outside the U.S., three weeks a month. When he was in town I drove him or accompanied him to meetings. When he was gone I handled various things.

No comments: