Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Four More Days...


In four more days it will mark the six month point of this situation. I talk about going back in years and trying to remember certain Holiday's and certain times but this season will truly be remembered. Can you believe it will be six months. Wow.

I thank God and I thank time. They have both been working for us diligently. My thoughts are that we can fast forward all day long so we can get this behind us. So far it's been flying and it seems there's no stopping. After this next treatment we are done with the ugly dosage of chemo poison. On to our next treatment.

Christian had a Christmas program last night. He is in music and they had the annual music show. He is handsome and awesome. He had his tie and slacks on, and he sang loud & proud. We went as a family, my niece's joined us as well. It was a good time. I can't tell you how much I love my sister's kids. They are Emily Sharp 14, Bailey Sharp 12, and Trey 4. The girl's are making our lives so much easier since they are the same age as my children. They are such a consistent presence in our household. Trey brings laughter and innocence to our lives. The cousins love each other and we are blessed to have them a mile away. Family.

It is 10 AM and I need to handle the meat & potato's of the daily chores. Work. So if you read any more and I write any more we might end up at your house for the holiday's. No work, no money. No money, no peace. No Peace, no purpose. No purpose, no reason. No reason, no life. No life, no fun!

No comments: