Friday, October 26, 2007

Where was I before?...

I'm having problems with God. I feel so guilty begging God to spare my child from this pain & suffering. He is so busy and gets so many solicitations that I'm not sure I'll get heard. Crazy? I know it but I can't help my feelings.


Why wasn't I worried about prayer before? All of a sudden I'm pleading, begging, and shouting for mercy. Where was I before? I pray but I so want god to hear me. Is he busy today? Will he get my message? Does he know how much I love my little girl? He lost his beloved son, why would he make me go through the same?


I start my prayers the same. God, I need a favor. Maybe some of you out there might say I'm starting the prayer out wrong but I just want him to know what a great creation he made when he produced Kaylee. I'm a proud parent, but I honestly feel Kay is special. She is such a kind and caring person. I've never seen any ill will actions ever. I'm so proud that I am her father.


I have a favor to ask. If anyone has the direct line or has a personal connection to God please pass on the following message. There is an awesome child located in Lee's Summit, MO who desperately needs help. We want strength, faith, and courage during these trying times. We are being tested and our fuel runs low at times. If we could get some back up reserves and a little healing we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.



No comments: