Monday, October 22, 2007

Test Results Are Back...


Our beloved dog has cancer. He was operated on two weeks ago and the test results from the tumor are cancerous. Aggressive was the word the doctor used. I found out Saturday, we told Christian on Sunday. I'm not sure of the time. We wanted to wait until baseball was over to drop the news on Christian, he was positive and optimistic about our dogs future. We hope the doctor got the tumor and it doesn't reappear.

I couldn't believe it when they told me. But I wasn't completely surprised. Since getting floored with news of my daughter nothing surprises me. I feel terrible but what do you do? I'm concerned about Christian and his ability to deal with his sister and his dog. Tough. We'll wait and see whats to become of our dog.

But can you believe it? Two cancer discussions in one household. An incredibly bad household if you want to dodge bad news. Besides the bad news our weekend was spectacular, I'll keep you posted on Garths condition.

No comments: