Thursday, October 4, 2007

Our Blood Drive, Your Participation...




Please click on the picture for a large view. I am asking anyone and everyone reading this to please help me fill the reservation times for our blood drive. You can log in at http://www.esavealifenow.org/ sponsor code is: gailsharley


This event and cause is very important to my family and the Woods family. Our daughters depend on blood to stay healthy. It is an important part of their recovery. It's an important ingredient of their life.


So I ask for your help today, and hope you will donate blood on October 27, 2007. I can't stress to you how important blood is to us. Its important to all of us, but especially important to these young girls battling blood cancer. Our transfusions, our platelets, and our counts are daily talks.


I took my health for granted, my families health for granted. I dodged a couple of blood drives in my day because of needles and fear. I ask you to put those fears away and help my child. We need blood weekly and so do countless others. So if you have some to spare, please give us consideration on October 27, 2007.


No comments: