Monday, October 15, 2007

One Million Dollars...


Hello friends. It's been awhile. My week has been hectic. We had a benefit for Kaylee on Friday, and my high school reunion on Saturday. My lack of sleep finally caught up with me too. So I've had a busy week and a relaxing crash the last few days.

My Thank You list is so long, but I'll start with Raoul's Velvet Room and the ZEROS. If it wasn't for them there would have been no party. My family, friends, and classmates that were in for the reunion.


I'm tired. I've been catching up on sleep. The weekend and the disease has taken its toll. You could offer me a million in cash, plane tickets, and an exotic car for just a little break. Just a week. It wouldn't help. Nothing but a clean bill of health would make me feel good. It's very hard to explain or how mentally tough it is. Kaylees health or nothing. I am so tired for Kay and the family.

I'm not feeling the writing thing tonight. Please excuse me. Talk with you tomorrow. Goodnight.

No comments: