Friday, September 28, 2007

Put It On Your Calendar...


We are going to have a get together on Friday, October 12, 2007 at Raoul's Velvet Room . The night will consist of drinks, conversation, and the best band in Kansas City - theZeros - led by former Shawnee Mission North Alumni Brad Gaddy. The get together will also be for a good cause, my daughter. The owner of Raoul's Velvet Room - Shawn McClenny - wants to donate the door cover charge to the Kaylee Quijas Fund. So please mark the date and attend if you can. I am aware that it is Reunion Weekend, and events are planned, so if you head to football game that night, Raoul's is about three miles from the S.M. South Stadium.




I thank Brad Gaddy, Shawn McClenny (owner of Raoul's and Fuel), and all of our friends that will attend. Thank you to everyone reading, to all of my friends, my old classmates, and everyone who has taken the time to send an email, to mail a card, or place a nice phone call!


I promise everyone reading, if anyone ever needs my help, today or tomorrow, please know I will be there, do not hesitate to contact me.

No comments: