Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Thank You


Today has been 2 months since this Leukemia stuff started. It was June 21, 2007 when we got the news. I want to apologize and say thank you to everyone that has been helping us through these tough times. I take full responsibility for not sending out Thank You Cards. I have been so caught up with the hospital admissions and appointments that I couldn't find the time. I think it has been more than that but my family thanks you. I am in denial or sick in my own way. Please forgive me if it was a card that some were expecting sooner, I know everyone I've told my apology has said it really is insignificant to worry about that but I'm sorry.



My wife has been tending to Kaylee like a Super Hero Mom, it was me that took on the task of sending those thank you cards. Unfortunately they've been sitting there on my desk. If we have one of your pans from a kind dinner or a utensil I promise we'll give it back! I just want to say thank you again and please forgive me.

No comments: