Monday, July 16, 2007

Worried About Everyone Else


July 16,2007 - Me and Kaylee are laying in her bed. I left early this morning and just got home. Today has been tiring as usual but KK is worried about everyone else but herself. She is worried about Christian and concerned that he doesn't know what to say when he's alone with her. She often comments about her best friend Alyssa, and how upset shes going to be with this treatment or this diagnosis. She is concerned about everyone except herself. I love her because she cares for everyone.


I am trying to get into my normal routine but find it hard to do anything. I don't want to be far from home. The guys I work with are understanding but I can't explain how it has effected me. My days or my life isn't the same. It will be close to normal in the future but right now it is still chaotic.

No comments: