Monday, July 9, 2007

The Toughest 24...


July 9,2007 - We got our results back today from our tests friday and they all show leukemia remission and no liver cancer. I had to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. I was on pins and needles for the last 24 hours. I was numb 17 days ago while we waited for the type of leukemia. We were diagnosed with A.L.L. and could of had a much more concerning type that wasn't as treatable. But like I said we were numb, and the wait was as surreal as the whole incident.


This wait was one that had reality to it. A quick sentence of "its not good" was always a possiblity. I have Tammie who is so positive that it boggles my mind. But I feel as the head of the family that I have to gear myself for anything.


Our prayers were answered for atleast a day. We can only take it one day at a time, but I am so grateful that we got the news we wanted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.