Monday, October 20, 2008

On a lighter note...

My TV's were featured in the F.Y.I. section Of The Kansas City Star Sunday. The restaurant is Re:Verse on the Plaza and it showed my stainless steel tile design I put on the walls along with InAd's captivating technology.

It was a pleasant surprise when the newspaper called sometime back to ask us about restrooms. Who would have ever thought that I would become an expert in restrooms? Life has a funny way of pulling you out of one thing and putting you in another. Maybe my life was destined to be in the pisser! Ha!
Well it is nice to get recognition every once in awhile. Although they failed to mention InAd TV in the article it is nice knowing that we did a makeover on those restrooms and someone noticed our work.

I sometimes think that I did something here in Kansas City that hadn't been done before and it makes me feel good. I created a TV channel in the oddest place but it has caught on enough that I'm getting offers to expand into other cities. Who knows in the next 3 years I could have my channel playing in 50 states and I could be bought out from Viacom, Clear Channel, or CBS for a Kazillion Dollars and then I could really help change some lives. Starting with my own!

No comments: