Sunday, December 2, 2007

Nuggets, Wardrobe, & Boyfriends...


Hello. It is five til ten. I just arrived home from the hospital. Kaylee is looking better. We will be in the hospital until tomorrow. I went by McDonald's for Christian so he could get his nugget fix. I'm more observant these days. I look at the help at McDonald's, Price Chopper, and Quick Trip. I notice the age, the hair, and the style of the kids.


Weird? I guess it's because it makes me mad sometimes that Kay has to deal with this shit, instead of being a kid. Life isn't fair, I know first hand, but not my kid. I'd be sad to have illness or disabilities for me, but for my kid is unbelievable, unreal, and unfair. I hate it and tonight I'm saying it. My daughter should be sweating homework or her wardrobe not chemo and release dates.


The thing about life is the unpredictability. I'm having to wait for my daughter to get better, so we can focus on our relationship. Kaylee can't work on anything but her health. I can't worry about anything except my baby girl and her recovery. I would rather be worrying about behavior problems, friends, or boyfriends - I don't like. But instead I'm learning cancer terms, writing blogs to stay sane, and fielding phone calls from people that love my kid. Unpredictable!


Well I'm tired, and sick of writing about this, and exhausted calling the hospital for updates on my child. Good night and have a wonderful day tomorrow, I will!

No comments: