Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving Tonight...


We are heading to my sister Kelly's house tonight for dinner. We are all getting together tonight to have our dinner because we will be admitted into the hospital on Wednesday. Thursday we will be receiving chemotherapy. I believe we only have one more dosage of this chemo after Wednesday. Yeah!


I want to get our chemo and go. I predict we'll be out on Sunday. Wednesday to Sunday isn't so bad. Who am I to say what's good or bad, I'm just a parent trying to judge our sickness and our release date. Kaylee is the judge of good and bad. I'm just here to make things comfortable and provide a good household. Tammie is focused on her job of healing and assisting my child. Together we will make it through.


I'll sacrifice holidays, birthdays, or championships. Whatever we need to do I will. Next year will be very special. We will enjoy the Holiday Season even more. This season is only a speed bump. We will be in full gear next year with a new outlook and with deeper appreciation. Here we go again with that appreciation.


So if the next few weeks become overwhelming with the hectic season, and you become upset or mad over minor things, remember that these small insignificant issues are small and insignificant issues! I thought I'd been stressed out before but take my word when I say that anything besides an issue of health is very minor. We will be on the fourth floor at CMH fighting to have all those problems we used too. Money, in-laws, and money!

No comments: