Monday, November 19, 2007

Appreciation Beyond Words...


I want to thank you Mary Hayes. My daughter had a wonderful time tonight because of you, and your kindness and generosity will not be forgotten. Although I've never had the honor of meeting you personally, I just want to say thank you so much. Tammie has said so many nice things about you that I look forward to meeting you soon. I admire and appreciate your kindness.

The jewelery event in honor of Kaylee was touching. The Independence Center event was an event that my girls looked forward to for weeks. I'm aware of the time you invested in both projects and we thank you. I forgot to mention that the event was a huge success. Congratulations!


The gift cards for Kaylee were great because she got out and enjoyed the shopping. We can't tell you how important it is for us to see our beautiful daughter out applying her taste while shopping. I've slowed down enough to really appreciate the style and grace of my loved ones. To watch them do simple things are more important then ever. To watch Kay's nose as she sniffs a squirt of perfume. Observing as she takes a bite of her food. To watch Kaylee drink pickle juice and truly enjoy it is amazing!. All these things might not have been too important months ago but it is priceless now.

One last thing, the Vemma Drinks will help with Kaylee's recovery. We just might get her weight and strength back sooner then we thought. I don't want to bore everyone with all my new appreciations, but appreciating is good. So I have to say, Mary Hayes, we appreciate you more then words can say! www.myverve.com/healthy_energy

No comments: