Thursday, September 27, 2007

Kaylee's Escape...


Kaylee is home and we are happy. She was discharged at 10 something this morning. I am still quarantined and almost better so it shouldn't be long. Kaylee looks and sounds so much better. Her cousin Micala Kreighbaum and best friend Alyssa McHenry made their way to the hospital early this morning.
Kaylees health got bad last night and did a 180 after Tammie arrived back to at the hospital. Tammie finally got to come home and freshen up yesterday. My sis and her kids helped out by going to the hospital to give Tam a few hours break. Kaylee and Tammie did a 60 hour stint this time, better then 160 hours, I guess.



The difference between when she left Monday compared to today is mind blowing. Childrens Mercy is amazing. Sorry CMH about my blog earlier. We will relax tonight and eat some food and give Thanks to God for another day.


I am putting together a benefit the week of Oct. 15 or Oct. 22. Would you please go if we throw it? I am lining up bands and it will be on a Tues. or Wed., I know most work but if you could go it would be helpful. Several of our friends asked us to do something in Johnson County, so we are finding a date at Raoul's Velvet Room and trying to find a band or two to play. So if anyone talks to Brad Gaddy it would be sooo much fun to have his band, a band with so much talent, and we could make it the reunion after the reunion.
My high school reunion is the week before so if you went to school with me and Tammie start thinking about a baby sitter and I'll pass the info as we get it. If you didn't go to school with us you're still invited and come and have some fun with us. We thank you and if Kaylee has ever been in your prayers we thank you again!

No comments: